– Thought Catalog contributors should strive to make their writing fun, smart, and creative, i.e., entertaining, journalistic, and literary.
– The site should be clean and clutter-free.
– We believe all thinking is relevant and strive for a value-neutral editorial policy governed by openness. The more worldviews and rhetorical styles on the site, the better. We want to tell all sides of the story and generate dialogue.
– We’re about today. But our mission is also archival. We want to catalog the times for tomorrow.
– We want to help shape culture by empowering you to share your ideas and stories with the world.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Thought Catalog’s mission?
We want to support freedom of speech, empower writers and readers on their own terms, and make Thought Catalog an online magazine that represents the worldviews and rhetorical styles of as many people as possible.